Full-Time Assistant Miller
Olam International is a leading agribusiness operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials across 16 product platforms for over 16,200 customers worldwide.
The AFP business is setting up 2 large feed mills (annual capacity – 660 TMT p.a.) for producing poultry and fish feed in Nigeria. Besides this, we are also investing in West Africa’s largest commercial layer & broiler breeding & hatchery facility to produce day-old-chicks (DOC). Project The Asst. Miller role is responsible to manage an efficient, safe site producing finished products that fulfill the requirements of our customer’s at least cost/maximum financial benefits.
• Ensure all areas operate efficiently within agreed financial budgets.
• To seek continual improvement. Purchase of all materials necessary to maintain efficient production, handling and packaging of Animal Feed based products.
• Control stock levels (through line managers/supervisors) of both raw materials
• and finished products to ensure efficient response to product specifications and volume requirements (in line with forecasts and new product development) can be made.
• Maintain and monitor production in respect of output yield/extraction capacity
• against set targets.
• Ensure production plant causes the minimum of dust and noise both internally and externally.
If you have proven experience in a Production, Milling Operations role in Feed products and manage large Independent operations then this can be a good opportunity.
• You must possess good people management skills and should be able to lead a team of different nationalities and contract technicians.
• Should be able to communicate and interface with all levels of the organization and external agencies / contacts including statutory bodies
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple activities concurrently
The role is based Ilorin, Nigeria.
How to ApplyInterested individuals should submit their CV and application letter after completing this online form [indicating which job site found this job ad was found].
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit https://www.sauberfuss.com/jobs/ to apply for this job.